WhutEvaDaFuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss whatever the fuck is on your mind

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why they don't legalize Marijuana

Go down 
+3
Nightsurfer
LifeRollsOn420
katebear
7 posters
AuthorMessage
katebear

katebear

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Why they don't legalize Marijuana Empty
PostSubject: Why they don't legalize Marijuana   Why they don't legalize Marijuana EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:08 am

So I've been asking endless people looking at endless websites on why they don't just legalize it.
And this is what I came up with;

1.) The government would have lawsuits up the ass because of all the people in jail for getting busted or have gotten busted.

2.) They would actually loose a shit load of money because when they bust someone they make money out of it, or some shit like that. Legalizing it would save us americans $44 million dollars a year because we'd pay less taxes. Also, it'd save the federal government billions of dollars, taking us out of national debt, and also providing for health care.

and some other shit, ill post later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ya_iknow_im_amazing
LifeRollsOn420
WEDF Staff
WEDF Staff
LifeRollsOn420

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Why they don't legalize Marijuana   Why they don't legalize Marijuana EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 12:10 pm

friggin pothead...long time no talk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/msisaves
katebear

katebear

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why they don't legalize Marijuana   Why they don't legalize Marijuana EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 11:34 am

There a shit load of reasons why.
They should fucking legalize it, dumb bitches.
FUCK BUSH !

Anyyyways,
yhea deff long time no talk.
you deff need to get your white ass over here =]
Back to top Go down
Nightsurfer
WEDF Staff
WEDF Staff
Nightsurfer

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Why they don't legalize Marijuana   Why they don't legalize Marijuana EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:01 pm

The reason Uncle Sam won't leagelize it is because they can't figure out a way to tax it..If they Give us the ok to smoke and have post we can grow our own..

Smoke all you want they will grow more...
Back to top Go down
http://www.generalforum.com/forums.php
R1pperZ
R1pperZ

Male
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Why they don't legalize Marijuana   Why they don't legalize Marijuana EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Well I'm really doughting they will ever just say "hey go grow your own shit now that it's legal".

The way I always envisioned Marijuana being legalized is that the government would require you to apply for the ability to purchase legal weed. If approved they would issue you a weed card that you present at the local bud shop. I'm sure they would want to track and control how much a citezen could purchase so that amount would be recorded on the card at the "pharmasist" at the bud shop would only sell you the amount allowed on your card.

In that case the Gov. is taxing you on all of the weed you purchase since they regulate the production and make most of the profit.

Wow now there are no dealers selling weed, less funding for their other drugs and weapons and no mopre people in prison with a 5-10 year sentance for selling a bag of weed.

If we are smart about it then we have a change to be granted our right to smoke the gonga, if we act like immoral little pot heads then they will never give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://r1pperz.spaces.live.com
Nightsurfer
WEDF Staff
WEDF Staff
Nightsurfer

Male
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Why they don't legalize Marijuana   Why they don't legalize Marijuana EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:05 pm

That is true but the other problem is how do you tax a Weed? It can grow almost anywhere..
So the min they say it's ok what's stops us from growing our own? Blunt
Back to top Go down
http://www.generalforum.com/forums.php
TwilightDawn
TwilightDawn

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Why they don't legalize Marijuana   Why they don't legalize Marijuana EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:54 am

what if they make it legal to smoke but illegal to grow...that would keep the taxes in line. beccides if they destem it and deseed it and you can only buy it from authorized stores (like ABC Stores for liquor)can't grow if no seeds...
Back to top Go down
Chuck_U_Farley
WEDF Staff
WEDF Staff

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Why they don't legalize Marijuana   Why they don't legalize Marijuana EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:49 am

thats all fine and dandy, but you know better. There will always be 'illegal' operatipns, and people will try to grow there own.

Im not fighting against it (and you know that) but what I am saying is, even if they did what you said TD, there will always be the few profit grabbers out there who will do it illegally, and cheaper than the government
Back to top Go down
katebear

katebear

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why they don't legalize Marijuana   Why they don't legalize Marijuana EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:30 am

And this is probably why they just dont legalize it.
Too much hassle.

I mean they could just sell it that way, but yeah other people would be growing illegally and cheaper but don't people do that already with guns, and all that other bullshit people cheat the government out of ?
Back to top Go down
RatBat
RatBat

Male
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Why they don't legalize Marijuana   Why they don't legalize Marijuana EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:06 pm

I say leagelize it! Half the drug related crimes would stop, and fewer teens would be less likely to smoke it cause the "No it's against the law stigma is gone" They don't want somthing till you say that they can't have it.

There are so many uses for pot besides smoking it..
Back to top Go down
katebear

katebear

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why they don't legalize Marijuana   Why they don't legalize Marijuana EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:54 am

this is true, but also kids try it because we learn in school about it and we know we're not suppose to do it because its illegal but it also strikes a curiousity to teens. like i wonder what it feels like and all that other bullshit, not to mention the whole i'm going to do it to fit in thing.

but if they legalize it i'm pretty sure most of that would end.

like people were saying kids love to do things they know their not suppose to do, so that would stop somewhat and so fewer people would be getting into it, and fewer kids wouldn't be giving into peer pressure or whatever.

why make something illegal someone could benefit off of but yet go ahead and make alcohol legal ? you dont benefit anything off of alcohol except maybe a fucked up liver.

makes no fucking sense.
this is why we should be like cali and make ourselves our own government, they have dispenseries.

just watch super high me.
Back to top Go down

Why they don't legalize Marijuana
Page 1 of 1