WhutEvaDaFuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss whatever the fuck is on your mind

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Classic Hack and Slash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightsurfer
WEDF Staff
WEDF Staff
Nightsurfer

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Best Classic Hack and Slash Empty
PostSubject: Best Classic Hack and Slash   Best Classic Hack and Slash EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:21 pm

Greetings my fellow horror fans..

I would like to know what is your favorite Classic Hack and Slash film?

Since I started this topic I will go first..

I would have to say Nightmare on Elm St was by far my favorite Classic Hack and Slash film(s)..

Hell I don't know of a person who didn't get the shit scared out of them the first time they saw Freddy.
The part that got to me the most was when J Dep is laying on the waterbed with the TV on his chest and he falls asleep and listening to the stereo and Freddy comes up through the bed and kills him..

At the time that freaked me the fuck out, affraid I used to fall asleep the same way and I had a waterbed too..I was about 11 or 12 when i first saw that movie.

That's why I think Nightmare on Elm St is the best all time classic Hack and Slash...

So what is you all time fav Hack and Slash?
Back to top Go down
http://www.generalforum.com/forums.php
R1pperZ
R1pperZ

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Best Classic Hack and Slash   Best Classic Hack and Slash EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 7:25 pm

My favorite would be Friday the 13th, Jason just freaked me out when I was a kid. I think it was because of the mystery behind the mask and that someone could put bullet after bullet into him and he would barely flinch.

So yea Jason being an invulnerable human set on brutally killing people makes Friday the 13th one of my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://r1pperz.spaces.live.com
TwilightDawn
TwilightDawn

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Best Classic Hack and Slash   Best Classic Hack and Slash EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:09 am

I don't know if you would call it hack and slash but Pet Cemitary scared the shit out of me when I was in 7th grade. i still can't watch it...the worst part is it wasn't the kid that scaired me it was the good guy who's skull ot bashed in. LOL
Back to top Go down

Best Classic Hack and Slash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WhutEvaDaFuck :: Movies-
Jump to: