WhutEvaDaFuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss whatever the fuck is on your mind

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guitar Hero On Tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RatBat
RatBat

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Guitar Hero On Tour Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero On Tour   Guitar Hero On Tour EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:02 pm

Guitar Hero On Tour Guitar_Hero_Logo-1-1

[quote=GameInformer Magazine June 08 issue] They said it couldn't be done,but GH is coming to the DS. The developer Various Visions has come up with a unique controller add-on for button miniature "Fretboard" that fits into the unique GBA cartridge slot. This allows you to both hold the unit and press the buttons while "strumming" on the touch screen with the stylus. There are 20 officially licensed tracks by the likes of No doubt, OK Go, and Nirvana, it will also feature two-player wireless battle mode similar to the Boss Battles in "G.H III"[/quote]

I just saw this for the first time today, and I was wondering what you all thought of this.
It looks cool and all, but wouldn't it be a bit hard to see the other screen while strumming?
Here have a look.

Guitar Hero On Tour GuitarHeroDS

It looks cool like I said, but still don't know about it I hope that my game store had a demo.. Oh yeah if you have the NERF case on your DS you will have to take it off to play this game.
Back to top Go down
R1pperZ
R1pperZ

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Guitar Hero On Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero On Tour   Guitar Hero On Tour EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:45 pm

Too bad I can't see those images on my work comp, but I think I have the idea. Sounds like a cool concept but I'm doubting it will work fluently. The only reason I like guitar hero is... because of the guitar. There's not a whole lot of good songs and the frets and strumming get a little monotonous especially with out a damn guitar.

I'd try it if I had a DS though.
Back to top Go down
http://r1pperz.spaces.live.com

Guitar Hero On Tour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WhutEvaDaFuck :: Video Games-
Jump to: